We accept the following returns/warranty claims on the condition that terms and conditions are met.
Thanks for shopping with us at Tripple8 Computers. If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, and you wish to return it, we’re here to help you.
We will always provide a replacement, refund, or repaired product for you under warranty conditions. We may also provide a refund in other situations, at our discretion, where you request to return a product.
Under what circumstances will I receive a refund, repair or exchange?
Where goods you purchase:
- have a fault you did not know about when you bought it.
- are not as advertised or do not match the sample.
- does not do the job you were led to believe they would.
- does not last a reasonable amount of time, given the price you paid.
In addition to these circumstances, we may also provide a refund or exchange at our discretion when you make a reasonable request for us to do so. We are flexible in this regard and will look at each request on a case-by-case basis.
In most cases, we will refund you in the same way you paid. Depending on the circumstances, we may offer a replacement item, partial refund, exchange or store credit.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item;
- Shipping costs are non-refundable;
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact one of our customer services staff members on 0480 204 124.
14 Day Return Policy
Triple8 Computers offers a 14 day returns policy. This policy is subject to the returned item/s being in their original unopened packaging, including all accessories, and must not be damaged in any way whilst the item in the customer’s possession. Some select items are excluded from this policy, where this is explicitly stated on the website listing for said product. Products that the customer has requested to be ordered are also excluded from this policy.
There will be a restocking fee of 15% of the original purchase price, or $30 (whichever is lower)
Refund of delivery charges is not included in this policy.
Steps to return an item via the Internet
You must notify Triple8 Computers via email at [email protected]
- within 14 days of receiving your product. You will be notified via email that your correspondence was received, and with further instructions on how to return the product to Computer Alliance.
- The 14-day period in which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date of proof of delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery available, the 14-day period will commence 2 business days from the dispatch date of the product.
- After receiving the returned product/s, Triple8 Computers will either approve or reject approval for a refund (or store credit) as per the Triple8 Computers Return Policy. You will receive a notification via email on the outcome of this process.
- Any applicable refund will be initiated within 2 business days of the approval decision by Triple8 Computers. Note that the actual time for the customer to receive their refund is dependent on external factors.
Triple8 Computers reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
30 Days Change-Of-Mind Returns
Every effort has been made to ensure the description and specification of the item is accurate, subject to manufacturer listing error. Buyers are required to read the descriptions and specifications carefully before making a purchase.
If you decided to cancel your order before your order has been dispatched, we will issue a FULL refund provided that the cancellation request is accepted by the buyer.
If you change your mind after the item(s) has been dispatched, item(s) must be returned to us within 30 days from the day we dispatched for a refund. Item(s) must be in factory sealed and unopened condition, otherwise, the refund will include a minimum of 20% restocking fee charges. Please be advised that return postage is to be paid by the buyer. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on a Change-Of-Mind return if the item(s) is no longer in a merchant-pc-system condition.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Returns
If you receive a DOA item(s) upon delivery, we will either replace a new unit for you or refund you the purchase price provided a DOA claim is made within 7 business days of the product being received.
Where possible, item(s) should be returned to us with the original, undamaged packaging including all accessories and manuals that shipped with the item(s). If any of the above item(s) is not included, we reserve the right to reject your DOA claim. Triple888 Computers may take up to 1-2 weeks from the time we receive the faulty item(s) to resolve your claim.
All products sold by Triple8 Computer systems are covered by a minimum of a 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Where any issue with a product can be rectified with a few easy steps, we will walk you through the process so you do not have to suffer the hassle of waiting for a return. The processing time is generally 1-2 weeks from the time we receive the faulty unit. Please be advised that return postage is to be paid by the buyer. Please affix your eBay User ID or, where provided, your RA number on your returned item(s), failure to do so may delay your warranty claim.
All items we sell come with a manufacturer’s warranty. In such cases, you can contact the manufacturer directly as they may have additional expertise in diagnosing and resolving any issues with your product which Triple8 Computers does not possess. The warranty process for certain products may also be expedited when dealing directly with the manufacturer as opposed to through an intermediary such as Triple8 Computers. As always, Triple8 Computers is here to assist you with your purchase. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.