For all devices:
Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 82 or higher
Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs. The feature is available for a wide range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, visit www.kaspersky.com.au
Microsoft Windows 103 RTM
Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit4)
Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit4)
Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit4)
Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit4)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit4) SP2 or higher5
Processor: 800 MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 512 MB
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
Microsoft Windows 103 RTM
Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8.1 Pro (64-bit4)
Microsoft Windows 8 / 8 Pro (64-bit4)
Minimum screen resolution: 1024×600
1 Full details on System Requirements are available at www.kaspersky.com.au.
2 If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, we cannot guarantee that the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions will operate correctly.
3 If you’re using Microsoft Windows 10 RTM, the product functionality is limited and partially unavailable. For full details on the limitations, please visit www.kaspersky.com.au
4 Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only.
Kaspersky Internet Security Latest Version Digital Download for 3 PCs, 2 years
(Australian License key for activation in Australia/NZ only.)
– Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more
– Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware – and lets you rollback harmful activity, if your PC has been infected
– Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC
– Instant Safety Checks examine files & websites
– Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC
– New! Free, Automatic Updates & Upgrades* ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product
– Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks
– New! Security Notifications for Public Wi-Fi Networks inform you about potential threats and vulnerabilities when you’re using public Wi-Fi
– Improved! Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
– Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
– URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
– Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan
– Improved! Trusted Applications Mode ensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC
– Improved! System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back
– Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
– Anti-Banner blocks dangerous and annoying banner adverts
– Anti-Spam protects you against spam messages
– Improved! Advanced Parental Control keeps your children safe & responsible online
Identity & Financial Protection
– Improved! Safe Money protects your money during online banking, shopping and financial transactions
– New! Webcam Protection helps prevent unauthorized, remote access to your PC’s webcam
– Improved! Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
– Virtual Keyboard – including quick launch – defends against malware that captures images from your PC screen or records the keys you press
– Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via your PC’s physical keyboard
Digital Asset Protection
– Settings Password Protection shields from application(s) unauthorised un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification
– iChecker/iSwift provide intelligent scanning – for security that won’t slow down your PC
– Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use
– Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
– Cost-Aware Networking** gives you control over how much data your PC sends and receives over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks
– Rescue CD cleans your system if its infected beyond use
– Technical Support via phone
* During licence period. Licence period starts when you activate the product on the first PC.
** Cost-Aware Networking feature is available for Windows® 8 or higher.
For use with Microsoft Windows only. For Mac or Android, please refer to Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device license. Product key is emailed during business hours during Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)
We are one of the largest provider of Australian subscription software. Don’t pay RRP with auto-renewal and renew with us yearly and SAVE!
Frequently Asked Questions regarding license key orders:
Q. How soon will I receive the license key by email after the order is placed?
A. The license key orders are processed during business hours Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST. Your license key will be emailed within 1 business day (Exception applies for Queensland Public holiday & weekends).
Q. Can I use the license key to renew my current subscription?
A. Yes the license key supplied can be used to renew existing subscription or to start a new subscription.
Q. I still have weeks/months left in my current subscription. Can I purchase in advance at the special price?
A. Yes you can purchase now and activate your license key at a later date. The subscription period only beings when you activate the software.
Q. Where do I download the software? Is it the latest version?
A. The download link and license key will be emailed to you after the completion of the order. With email license key, you always get the latest version. You will be given details to download from the official website.
Q. Are the license key Australian license
A. Yes the product key are Australian license keys which are used in A/NZ region. Once activated, you can use them overseas as you travel.
Q. I have not received my license key after 1 business day. Who do I contact?
A. Please help check your spam folder just in case our email has been filtered incorrectly. If still not received, please email us with your order# and we can resend it for you.