Combine one left-handed and one right-handed T.16000M FCS to play using both hands in space simulation games.
In order to guarantee high precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick Thrustmaster employed their Hall Effect technology for 16-bit resolution. This is the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high end HOTAS Warthog, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision. The helical spring inside the stick also provides a perfectly firm, linear and smooth tension.
* Fully ambidextrous!
* Features H.E.A.R.T – HallEffect AccuRate Technology.
* 16 Bit resolution with 16000 x 16000 values for unsurpassed precision.
* Magnets to ensure friction free action that will not decrease over time.
* Helical spring inside the stick.
* 16 Action buttons with braille style identification.
* 8 Way point of view hat switch.
* 4 Independent axes, including twist rudder.
* Multi-directional hat switch for panoramic views.
* Ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
* Wide hand rest for reduced stress.
* Weighted base for enhanced stability.
2x T.16000M FCS joysticks, 2x replacement thumb rests, 2x replacement index finger rests, a user manual and consumer warranty information.
Would you like to know more? Check out Thrustmasters full product information page.