Designed for PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and extreme gamers, the Trident Z series DDR4 is built with specially screened ICs qualified under the legendary G.SKILL selection process, and rigorously tested for reliability, compatibility and performance across a wide range of motherboards.
* Manufacturers part code: F4-4000C18D-16GTZ.
* Manufacturers series: Trident Z.
* System platform type: Desktop.
* Memory type & speed: DDR4-4000 (PC4-32000).
* Capacity: 16Gb (2x 8Gb).
* CAS latency: 18-19-19-39-2N.
* Test voltage: 1.35v.
* Memory pin configuration: 288pin.
* Registered or Unbuffered: Unbuffered.
* Error checking: Non-ECC.
* Warranty period: Limited lifetime.
Would you like to know more? Check out the G.Skill full product information page.